Last updated on March 21st, 2022 at 07:36 am
Here you will find a detailed review of the Best Vacuum For Reaching High Places. This guide will also help you in choosing the best Vacuum.
When you try to use an upright Best Vacuum for Reaching High Places, it does a terrible job because it is designed for cleaning floors. The vacuum you need to clean your ventilation system, walls, cobwebs, fan blades, curtains, etc., as well as your floor, needs to be able to do that much.
- More About Best Vacuum For Reaching High Places
- More About CRAFTSMAN CMXEVBE17595
- More About Oreck Super-Delux Vaccum cleaner
- More About ORECK XL Vacuum
- More About BISSELL 2252 CleanView Vacuum
- More About Shark NV356E S2 Navigator
- More About BLACK+DECKER Handheld Vacuum
- More About Ovente Electric Canister Vacuum
Eureka Lightweight Cordless Vacuum
CRAFTSMAN CMXEVBE17595 Vaccum
Oreck Super-Deluxe Vaccum Cleaner
ORECK XL COMMERCIAL Upright Vacuum Cleaner
BISSELL 2252 CleanView Swivel Vacuum
BLACK+DECKER dustbuster Handheld Vacuum
Ovente Electric Bagless Lightweight Canister Vacuum Cleaner
Specific attachments and lightweight construction are two of the key characteristics of vacuums designed for cleaning high places. If the vacuum is going to be used vertically, it must be extra-lightweight. These are some of the vacuums that experts recommend.
1. Eureka Lightweight Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- Made by Eureka
- The form factor is Stick Handheld
- Used for Carpet Cleaning
- Lightweight Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- 1. 5-year manufacturer Warranty
- Product Dimension is 9.8 x 6.3 x 43.3 inches
- Product Weight is 5.26 pounds
“Several vacuum cleaners had been on my shopping list for about two weeks before I decided on this one. This vacuum cleaner lived up to my expectations. Eureka vacuum cleaners are a great choice for people looking for a lightweight, cordless, and powerful vacuum cleaner.
In addition to my laminate floors, I also use it on my tile floors and indoor/outdoor carpet. As soon as you walk over it, it picks up trash. I can vacuum my entire house within 35 to 45 minutes when the battery is charged.
Also, I appreciate the ease of going under my chairs and sofa. Several people have complained that the canister is hard to place and stays tight, but if the lower hook is inserted first (which is written on the instructions), it will click into place easily. In the meantime, I haven’t had any negative experience, and I hope it will continue to do so.”
More About Best Vacuum For Reaching High Places
- Once fully charged, the battery provides 40 minutes of long runtime.
- This vacuum can be transformed into a handheld one by changing the attachment.
- You can get into tight corners with the swivel steering and slim nozzle profile.
- There seems to be some difficulty in charging it.
- Heavy cleaning may cause it to clog.
Efficient Cordless CleaningRapid Clean provides thorough, convenient cleaning due to its advanced motor technology.
40 Minutes Long-Lasting RuntimeIt can run for up to 40 minutes without fading. To get better results on carpets and rugs, easily switch to MAX power on the fingertip controls.
Easy Rest FeatureIt’s time for a break. You can securely prop up the vacuum safely on countertops and furniture through the Easy Rest nook. Filtration, Foam
Under Furniture ReachTo make reaching under furniture and beds easier, we moved the dust cup to the front of the vacuum.
LED HeadlightsBright beams of light allow you to see dust and debris under furniture that you might otherwise miss, making it much easier to clean under them.
2. CRAFTSMAN CMXEVBE17595 Vaccum With 16 Gallon
- Made by Craftsman
- Factor From Cannister
- Recommendations for Hard Floors
- Technology with dual flex
- The item weighs 26 pounds
- Dimensions of the product are 21.03 x 23.8 x 26.7 inches
“As a result, I started searching online. There are very few 20-gallon vacuums available from the mainstay vac companies, but Craftsman has at least two models.
The Craftsman models I compared had significantly different specifications, so I decided to purchase the CRAFTSMAN CMXEVBE17596, which has much more suction (measured in CFM) than the other models.
My experience using it extensively indicates that it has the same vacuum power as my dead vac (an extremely critical feature for me), and is comparable in other performance features as well.
The following features were important to me: wet/dry capability, 20-gallon tank, 20-foot cord (anything less is a joke if you are planning to use it as a shop vac), and high suction (articulated hose provides 190 CFM to Craftsman, while peak HP is an insignificant measurement since air movement is the only thing that matters).”
More About CRAFTSMAN CMXEVBE17595
- This vacuum cleaner has a capacity of 16 gallons, making it a good choice for heavy-duty cleaning.
- Although it has 6.5 peak HP, the vacuum is fairly quiet considering its power.
- As the accessories are stored on the body, everything is neat and compact.
- There may be a strange plastic smell since this isn’t a bagless vacuum.
HEAVY-DUTYPowerful 6.5 Peak HP provides extra power for large projects in the garage, shop, and on the job site.
BUILT-IN BLOWER PORTThe rear blowing port on this wet dry vac allows for quick cleaning of leaves and grass clippings in your garage and outdoors.
OVERSIZED DRAINBuilt-in oversized drain on the wet/dry vac allows for convenient emptying of liquids.
DUAL-FLEX TECHNOLOGY2-1/2 in. diameter shop vacuum hose features Dual-Flex technology for 180-degree mobility at each end to resist kinking.
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED2-1/2 in. x 7 ft. POS-I-LOCK Dual-Flex Hose, 2 Extension Wands, Utility Nozzle, Car Nozzle, Wet Nozzle, Qwik Lock Filter, and Dust Collection Bag.
WARRANTY3 Year Limited Warranty
3. Oreck Super-Deluxe Vaccum Cleaner
- Made by Oreck
- Factor from Cannister
- Used For Hard Floor, Carpet
- A unique feature is the Posi-lock
- 3 years Manufacture warranty
- The kit includes a crevice tool and a canister
“Oreck vacuums are my favourite. Having hardwood floors now, we did not replace our old one when it died. For our rugs and furniture, we bought a Shark stick vacuum.
With stick vacuums, there are several issues, including the fact that they are inefficient, difficult to use, and you need to empty their dirt cups constantly (which are stinky & messy). Unpacking the box, I found two bags inside (1 inside the vacuum and 1 inside the tool bag).
About five minutes were needed to set it up. To vacuum my living room, dining room, kitchen, hallway, bathroom, & stairs, I began by first vacuuming my living room. I only had to move the cord one time and it took less than 10 minutes.
This outfit is awesome. Whenever I wear it, I wear it like a bag on my shoulder & across my neck. To improve the comfort of the camera strap, I plan to look for a padded one. Other than that, it works perfectly. Every corner of the house has been cleaned of cat hair. I am amazed at how powerful this thing is.”
More About Oreck Super-Delux Vaccum cleaner
- It weighs only 4 pounds, making it one of the lightest and most compact vacuum cleaners on the market today.
- A 16-pound bowling ball can be lifted with it, and in fact, it is quite powerful!
- With it, you can easily and comfortably clean ceilings, cobwebs, and curtains.
- Carrying it is very uncomfortable.
Hear to reachThe perfect vacuum cleaner for hard-to-reach places like high ceilings, blinds, mantels, and recessed lighting. You can carry it, or wear it over your shoulder.
Bowling BallStrong enough to pick up a 16-lb. Bowling Ball.
BagsUses Oreck sanitary hypo-allergenic disposable dust bags. Not a dust cup.
DesignedComes with a complete set of attachments designed to clean everything from computers to chandeliers.
4. ORECK XL COMMERCIAL Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Made By Oreck XL Commercial
- Factor from Upright
- The Oreck XL Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner has the following model number:
- Use For Carpet, Wooden Floor, Laminate Floor
- The dimensions of the product are 6 x 13 x 35 inches and it weighs 9 pounds
“What a great vacuum cleaner! I think it has the following qualities:
Since it is lightweight, you can easily move it around the house. It has a powerful suction. By plugging it once, I can cover the entire floor with only one cable.
With this system, you don’t have to stop making adjustments when moving from carpet to bare floor. My dirt can easily and cleanly be disposed of since it has a bag.
This product did not receive 5 stars because even though the vacuum cleaner does a great job of cleaning, it lacks some essential features such as larger wheels to make.
Moving the vacuum is easier when not in use (it needs to be lifted to move when not on carpet), there is no hose to help keep stairs clean, and it makes more noise than other vacuums I have owned previously. My overall experience with this vacuum cleaner has been very positive and I highly recommend it.”
More About ORECK XL Vacuum
- With its 35 feet of cord, this vacuum cleaner is ideal for cleaning larger rooms, and the cord can be easily stored on the handle.
- With a 12-inch cleaning path, you can clean precisely and efficiently.
- For less emptying and better cleaning, XL bags can be used.
- Since this is an upright vacuum, it cannot reach places that are high like the other products.
LIGHTWEIGHTEasily transportable at 9 pounds and easily climbs stairways
POWERFUL SUCTIONBalanced and fast-spinning brushes with speeds up to 6500 RPM
MULTI-FLOOR CLEANINGSqueegees with Scatterguard allow you to clean carpets, hardwoods, laminate, ceramic floors, and tiles without the need to change heights or settings manually
LOW PROFILE DESIGNThis device lies virtually flat when storing and can be used to reach hard-to-reach places
ERGONOMIC HANDLEWith the Helping Hand Handle, the wrist and hand no longer need to be squeezed and bent.
5. BISSELL 2252 CleanView Swivel Vacuum
- Made By Bissel
- Factor From Upright
- Model number 2252 appears on the product
- Use For Carpet Carpet
- Keeping the edges clean
- Special features of this product include bagless packaging
“This was a Christmas present from my parents. It replaced the Shark vacuum cleaner I used to have. It can’t suction anymore after 2 years of having my Shark. After reading the reviews, I decided to purchase it since our cats and dogs shed a lot.
With my Shark vacuum, I cleaned my home on Monday morning. My new Bissell was a pleasure to vacuum today with little activity. When I vacuumed my living room, I got up because there was so much dirt and gunk. I would purchase another vacuum in the future after using this one!!”
More About BISSELL 2252 CleanView Vacuum
- A turbo tool’s brushes enable it to quickly pick up pet hair
- The dust cup can be opened by pressing a button to release debris
- Foam filter with washable properties
- Inside the dust, the container is a washable and detachable filter
- With a single button, you can retract the cord
- Although it picks up pet hair well on carpets, it doesn’t pick up pet hair well on rugs
Buy Bissell, save petsBissell donates up to 10 dollars to the Bissell pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
Brush RollPowerful pet hair picks up with triple action brush roll with scatter-free technology.
Swivel SteeringSwivel steering to easily manoeuvre around furniture and other obstacles
Clean EdgesClean edges and corners with edge-to-edge cleaning. Cleaning path width: 13.5 inches
Corner ToolRemove pet hair with specialized pet tools including pet hair corner tool and pet tool
LengthThe bottom, easy empty dirt bin makes emptying quick and mess-free. Hose length: 6 feet
Filter StyleReplacement filter style 12141
CapacityDirt cup capacity 1.0 litre
“Let me be clear – I am not a cheapskate. If her old vacuum cleaner died, I was going to purchase a Dyson vacuum cleaner that was of the highest quality. We looked at them in the store, but when she saw the price and realized how fragile they appeared, she didn’t think seriously about them.
To find out more, I went online and read some reviews. I was surprised to see how cheap this Shark vacuum cleaner was on Amazon (I can’t remember if it was on sale or not). It was among the top performers on every review website I checked.
I decided to take a chance and buy it. It has now been a few months since we started using it and my wife is already a big fan. There is no excessive weight, it is powerful, it is easy to use, it can be disassembled so that stairs can be cleaned easily – it is well built and has a good price. I’m delighted at how much less it costs than a Dyson – half the price.”
More About Shark NV356E S2 Navigator
- Easy access to onboard accessories
- Using a single button, you can control the brush roll
- Simply press a button to liftoff
- Easily manoeuvrable with swivel technology
- Because of the red colour, it is easy to locate buttons
- There is a need to store the floor brush apart from the vacuum, and that needs to be in a separate place
Dust cup capacityDust cup capacity 2.2 quarts; Lift-away; Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard to reach areas
Anti-allergenAnti-allergen complete seal technology plus a HEPA filter; Traps 99.9 per cent of dust and allergens inside the vacuum
Powerful and lightweightPowerful and lightweight Portable and versatile at 13.7 pounds
Brush roll shutoffBrush roll shutoff Deep carpet and gentle bare floor cleaning
FloorHard floor hero attachment not included
7. BLACK+DECKER dustbuster Handheld Vacuum
- Made by Black+Decker
- Factor From Handheld
- 16V Lithium Cordless Product Model Name
- use for Carpet
- There is a weight of 2.6 pounds in this item
“That’s awesome. I use it all the time. I like how efficient it is and how easy it is to clean. You need to learn to live with the nozzle extension that doesn’t firmly snap into place and slides back as you vacuum away, but that’s all there is to it. Purchased more to give as gifts. Considering buying a second one to replace mine before it is discontinued
However, this vacuum is just RUNNING on its charging plate, and there are no snaps or latches attached. Those who want to use it in RVs, boats, or with pets who may knock it off the base can’t use it as it cannot be positively locked to the charger.
However, the blue charging light is a great night light and can be finicky to locate on the base for a positive charging connection.”
More About BLACK+DECKER Handheld Vacuum
- Filtering fine dust with double filters
- It is easy to turn on and off with the power button on the handle
- Capable of sucking both small and large debris
- Portable and portable vacuum for anywhere use
- Reaching hard-to-reach places is easy with the extended handle
- With children, it gets dirty quickly.
MULTI-SURFACE USECleans carpets, car interiors, furniture, and high-traffic areas by removing hair, dirt, and debris.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLECONVENIENT AND LIGHTWEIGHT – Easy to transport and manoeuvre even in tight spaces.
ERGONOMIC DESIGNThe onboard extension reduces the amount of bending you must do.
ROTATING SLIM NOZZLEThe rotating slim nozzle can be rotated 180 degrees to fit in tight spaces at a variety of angles.
PULL-OUT CREVICE TOOLTo gain access to difficult-to-reach spaces, such as between cushions on a couch or shelves, it can be pulled out.
FLIP-UP BRUSHFOLD-UP BRUSH – Dust and vacuums upholstery with extra versatility.
CYCLONIC ACTIONSuction power is consistently strong with cyclonic action, spinning dust and debris away from the filter.
8. Ovente Electric Bagless Lightweight Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- Made y Ovente
- Factor from Cannister
- ST2010 is the model number of the item
- Use For Hard floor, Carpet
- there is a weight of 12 Pounds in this item.
“This brand had good reviews that piqued my interest since I’d never heard of it before. A dust-allergic family with cats and dogs bought this vacuum cleaner for my mother.
It’s important to us to have comforts (soft furnishings, carpeting, etc). On a budget, I needed to purchase something economical, practical, and that met my needs.
Before making a purchase, I do my research and am a quality hunter. And by the way, I also bought a pet brush. This is something I plan on buying for my home and I would highly recommend it.
Vacuum cleaners like this one have everything you could need. Pollen and the like abound in the air at the moment, making it a gem. I use it several times per week.
It’s not uncommon to hear people talking about noise when they’re looking for a vacuum cleaner, but who cares when this machine performs so well? In some areas, there is high pile carpeting, while in others, there is tile and wood flooring.”
More About Ovente Electric Canister Vacuum
- Rolling the vacuum is easy with the large wheels
- Good reach due to flexible hose
- Automatically retracts cord with no effort
- For adapting the floor brush roll to different surfaces, there is a flip-button on the roll control
- For efficient cleaning, a powerful suction motor is essential
- The floor is dusty and pet hair accumulates there
Powerful & BaglessOne pass deep cleans surfaces with this vacuum with its non-stop suction power of 1200 watts. The dust compartment comes with a translucent light that alerts users when the contents are full.
Advanced Multi-level FiltrationDirt is no longer an issue! 99.9% of dust and debris such as hair, clothing fibres, parts of dead bugs, pollen, etc., are removed by high-efficiency particulate air filtration systems. A hair collects 100,000 particles.
Packed with AttachmentsWith it, you can clean many surfaces at once: with the floor brush, the crevice nozzle/bristle brush combination, and the telescopic metal wand.
ConvenientThere is an on/off button for this vacuum, as well as an automatic cable rewinder, 360° hose swivel, and a telescopic wand that can reach hard-to-reach areas.