Last updated on August 15th, 2022 at 02:40 pm
will find a detailed review of the Best Vac Mops. This guide will also help you in choosing the Best Vac Mops.
A floor should be mopped twice a week, according to experts. However, if that’s a three-step process that requires sweeping, vacuuming, and then mopping, who has time for that? Especially if you aren’t even sure how to mop floors properly! A vacuum mop goes one step further than even the best robot mops when it comes to multitasking. You’ll save a ton of time, energy, and hassle with this clever combination of the best vacuums and mops, plus, your house will be cleaner than ever before. We’ve gathered 12 of the best vacuum mop combinations with near-perfect ratings to help you sort through the choices.
- The workings of vacuum mop combos
- More About Tineco Floor ONE S3 Cordless Hardwood Floors Cleaner
- More About Best Vac Mops
- More About Bissell, 2747A PowerFresh Vacuum and Steam Mop
- More About BISSELL CrossWave Cordless Max Wet-Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop
- More About BISSELL CrossWave Floor and Area Rug Cleaner, Wet-Dry Vacuum
- More About Tineco iFLOOR Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop
- More About Tineco Smart Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaners, Floor Cleaner Mop
The majority of them can clean any hard surface in your house, including hardwood, vinyl, and even low pile area rugs. Only your car won’t be cleaned, but that’s no big deal. You can then browse the best car vacuums once you’ve found the perfect vacuum mop.
Tineco Floor ONE S3 Cordless Hardwood Floors Vacuum Cleaners
Bissell, 2747A PowerFresh Vac & Steam All-in-One Vacuum and Steam Mop
BISSELL, 2554A CrossWave Cordless Max All in One Wet-Dry Vacuum Cleaner
BISSELL CrossWave Floor and Area Rug Cleaner, Wet-Dry Vacuum
Tineco iFLOOR Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop
Tineco Smart Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaners, Floor Cleaner Mop
The workings of vacuum mop combos
A vacuum mop not only saves you time and effort but also leaves your floors cleaner than a standard mop. A traditional mop pushes dirty water around on your floors, leaving them anything but clean. The majority of vacuum mop combos, on the other hand, have two tanks: one for clean water and one for dirty water, dirt, hair, and debris to be sucked up.
1. Tineco Floor ONE S3 Cordless Hardwood Floors Vacuum Cleaners
- Special Feature Cordless convenience, easy to maneuver
- Surface Recommendation Bare Floors, Hard Floors, Sealed Wood Floors
- Color Floor One S3
- Power Source Battery Powered
“The suction power is strong enough to remove small pieces from the floor. Using the cleaner left the floor damp for a few seconds, but it dried in 1 or 2 minutes. It does not leave streaks on the floor, and it is easy to clean up stains. Lightweight and moving forward, this vacuum cleaner will save you some energy. About 30 minutes of battery life is possible, and you will need to empty the dirty water tank once during that time. As part of its self-cleaning function, it reminds you to run it after each use. Both the roller and the water tanks are very easy to install and remove. Because it’s so small, it doesn’t take up much room. It saves me a lot of time cleaning my hard floor.” I am generally satisfied with my purchase.”
More About Tineco Floor ONE S3 Cordless Hardwood Floors Cleaner
- Ideal for cleaning up after animals.
- The self-cleaning feature is amazing.
- Easy to use, lightweight, and works great!
- The dirty water can be easily removed and cleaned.
- It can run for up to 35 minutes on a single charge
- It is great for wood floors as well as tile floors.
- Floors dry quickly and without streaks
- The holding tank is very small, as is the clean water tank. Water will last you about 5 minutes if you use it at maximum capacity.
Auto DetectingFLOOR ONE S3 comes with iLoop smart sensor technology for detecting wet/dry spills on sealed hard floors. This technology intelligently adjusts suction power and water flow for a completely clean floor. Streak-free drying is ensured.
Time-SavingAutonomous and time-saving. Floor One S3 vacuums AND washes sealed hard floors in just one smart step, so you get a thorough clean in less time. It moves fast!
Easy to UseFeaturing cordless suction and intelligently optimized battery power, FLOOR ONE S3 provides up to 35 minutes of runtime.
Multi Cleaning ModesCleans your hands, keeps your system fresh, and keeps your home odor-free with this 5-in-1 system.
Digital DisplayThis machine features an all-in-one LED display, built-in app connectivity, and a helpful voice assistant for monitoring the cleaning process.
2. Shark VM252 VACMOP Pro Cordless Hard Floor Vacuum Mop
- Special Feature Floor vacuum, Hard floor vacuum and mop, Vacuum and mop in one, Power mop, Vacuum mop combo
- Style VACMOP Pro Grey + 4 pads
- Surface Recommendation Sealed Hard Floors
- Color Charcoal Grey
“I was on the fence about buying this due to some of the reviews, but I live in a house with hardwood floors and tile and I’m always sweeping and mopping. I have now used it on the entire house and I’m very happy with it! All those little crevices in which dirt always gets trapped are cleaned with the suction power of this vacuum. Spray mopping leaves your floor clean and shiny and the cleaner leaves your floor smelling good. I vacuum a spot quickly, then mop it. I don’t have to spend as much time on it. Throwing away the gross pad at the end is very satisfying. I give it five stars.”
More About Best Vac Mops
- Is very easy to maneuver and is not bulky
- Prepare a mixture of pinesol and warm water
- Use one pad multiple times before using it to wet the mop
- Push the little button on the side, and the pad will fall into the garbage
- I found it to be so light and easy to use, and it worked immediately
- As a stand-alone unit, the VacMop cannot be used. It must either be propped up against a wall or hung.
COMPLETE CLEAN:Powerful suction and spray mopping – complete cleaning in one pad.
DISPOSABLE PADS:The disposable VACMOP Pads vacuum up whatever other pads push. Pulls dirt and debris directly into the disposable VACMOP pad with powerful suction.
CLEANING SOLUTION:Spray VACMOP spring clean floor cleaner on a mop to remove stuck-on grime, leaving floors clean and shiny.
NO-TOUCH DISPOSAL:Clean a dirty pad with the touch of a button – never touch a dirty pad again.
EASY MAINTENANCE:You do not need to change the filter or perform maintenance. Simply replace the pad – every pad should be clean as new.
BatteryA lithium-ion rechargeable battery powers the cordless.
LIGHTWEIGHT:It is easy to transport as it weighs less than five pounds.
LED HEADLIGHTS:Your home’s hidden debris can be revealed by powerful LED headlights
3. Bissell, 2747A PowerFresh Vac & Steam All-in-One Vacuum and Steam Mop
- Brand Bissell
- Style Mop
- Surface Recommendation Hard Floor
- Power Source Ac/dc
“I was pleasantly surprised by this steamer. After reading some reviews online, I was hesitant to try it after a friend recommended it. I’m glad I listened to my friend because she is meticulous about cleaning her floors. It’s easy to use the trigger to clean the floor, and the vacuum feature works well for those little crumbs under the counters. A friend of mine recommended this steamer, and she is delighted with how well it cleans her tile floors.”
More About Bissell, 2747A PowerFresh Vacuum and Steam Mop
- Simple to operate and picks up dirt well
- The lightweight design makes it super easy to use.
- Pads that can be reused are easier to put on and take off
- It is possible to wash the pads
- The heavy-duty cord is quite long
- If you have a sensitivity to noise, steam vacs are very noisy
Dry Tank TechnologyMake sure you keep moisture out of the dirty tank while you clean so the debris inside stays dry.
Powerful Cyclonic VacuumThis captures dirt and debris from the floor and puts them in the Dry Dirt Tank.
Change Mop Pads EasilyIt’s simple and easy to swap out mop pads with the detachable mop pad tray.
Customize Your CleanThe Easy Touch Digital Controls allow you to switch between the machine’s functions while cleaning, so you can vacuum and steam at the same time or separately.
Cleans All FloorsHardwood, ceramic, linoleum, marble, tile, and granite floors can be treated with this product.
4. BISSELL, 2554A CrossWave Cordless Max All in One Wet-Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- Included Components Battery, Brush
- Style CrossWave Cordless Max
- Surface Recommendation Multi-surface,Area Rugs,Hard Floors
- Color Black/Pearl White With Electric Blue Accents
- Model Name BISSELL CrossWave Cordless Max
“Our floors are mostly hardwood with area rugs. We also have two cats so we vacuum their fur and clean any hairballs or other pet mess often. Both hardwood and rugs can be used with this, switching back and forth between them easily. Vacuums and cleans up any messes you may encounter along the way. You can easily clean your entire house without recharging the device thanks to its cordless feature. Also, cleaning the roller and emptying the dirty water is easy.”
More About BISSELL CrossWave Cordless Max Wet-Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop
- An easy-to-use and easy-to-clean product
- The product worked well on my ceramic tile floor
- You can clean both wet and dry messes with it.
- It is lightweight and quiet.
- The self-cleaning mode is fantastic
- To get 30 minutes of battery life, it takes 4 hours to recharge.
Wash & VacuumYou can vacuum and wash your floors simultaneously with cordless freedom.
Lithium-Ion BatteryWith the 36V lithium-ion battery, you can clean cordlessly for up to 30 minutes.
Hair PickerPet hair that collects along baseboards and in corners of your home is now easily picked up with improved edge cleaning.
Multi-SurfaceIt can be used to clean tile, sealed wood floors, rugs, laminate, linoleum, rubber floor mats, pressed wood floors, and more. Even area rugs can be cleaned.
Self CleaningMaintaining the machine’s cleaning performance is made easier with a self-cleaning cycle. Cleaning path width: 10.5 inches
Two TankThe two-tank technology keeps clean water and formula separate from dirty water and dry debris.
Wi-FiThe Bissell connect app and Wi-Fi capabilities provide helpful alerts, maintenance tracking, and usage tips.
Easy ReplacementWith dash replenishment, ordering brush, filter, and cross wave formulas are automatic and easy
5. BISSELL CrossWave Floor and Area Rug Cleaner, Wet-Dry Vacuum
- Included Components Brush
- Special Feature Dual-action Multi-Surface brush
- Style CrossWave
- Surface Recommendation Area Rugs, Bare Floors, Sealed Hard Floors, Sealed Wood Floors
- Color Green
“It was disgustingly amazing. There are no words to describe how much I enjoyed using it. Until you use this, you don’t realize just how dirty your floor is. I love not having to vacuum before “mopping” as well as not having to mop. This thing is awesome. Between two cats and traffic on the floor, three levels should be mopped frequently. This makes my life easier. I don’t have to vacuum. Besides picking up kitty litter, it can also clean your basement’s cement floors. Even though the water and things it picks up make you want to barf, the results are amazing. My floors are cleaner than I ever imagined. This sample cleaner smells quite alright even with a large tank. The cord is just long enough without getting in the way. The mop does a great job and I haven’t touched it since it arrived.”
More About BISSELL CrossWave Floor and Area Rug Cleaner, Wet-Dry Vacuum
- Crosswave is highly effective and easy to use
- The suction power of this vacuum cleaner is much better
- Handling is easy and lightweight
- The maneuvering becomes easier as a result
- Cleaning the machine is much easier
- The cord gets under the machine, which is a problem for me. I would also like retractable cords.
Wash & VacuumYou can vacuum as well as wash your floors at the same time. The capacity of the tank is 28 ounces.
Multi-SurfaceA multi-surface machine that cleans both sealed hard floors and area rugs. It has a power rating of 4.4 amps.
Dual-actionDual-action multi-surface brush roll uses innovative nylon and microfiber brushes to mop and pick up dry debris at the same time
Two tankKeeping cleaning solution and dirty water separate ensures that you’re always cleaning with a fresh mixture of water and solution
Touch ControlsYou Can Easily Switch Between Cleaning Hard And Soft Surfaces With The Handle’s Smart Touch Controls
On-DemandControl Your Subscription With An On-Demand Solution Trigger For Your Floors And Area Rugs
6. Tineco iFLOOR Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop
- Included Components ♦ Bush roller; ♦ HEPA filter; ♦ 3-in-1 brush; ♦ Deodorizing & Sanitizing solution; ♦ Charging base
- Special Feature Cordless
- Surface Recommendation Clean all kinds of hard surface. Tineco iFloor is suitable to use on laminate, linoleum, sealed wood floor, marble, and more
- Power Source Battery Powered
- Brand Tineco
“I wanted something that didn’t require so much manual labor to replace my Swiffer wetjet. Call me lazy, but I did not enjoy having to scrub the floor for small spills and messes… until I discovered the Tineco iFloor Mop Vacuum! It’s been almost a week since I got it and I’m using it almost every day. My small apartment is always clean now. The fact that I can pop it off the charging dock and run it through the house, empty the water tank (incredibly satisfying to see all that dirty water in there, by the way), and then recharge it is great. A little floor cleaner like this one is here to stay, and I recommend it to any small apartment or homeowner. Combined with a strong vacuum, it is all you need to maintain your floors!”
More About Tineco iFLOOR Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop
- Easily maneuverable and lightweight
- Quiet. Not obnoxiously loud even when using the spot mode.
- Cleans our LVP floors in the kitchen, bathroom, and living room thoroughly.
- The battery life seems to be excellent. We were able to clean our kitchen, living room, and bathroom in one cycle.
- The edges around cabinets are not picked up or cleaned.
POWERFUL ONE-STEP CLEANINGIt has never been easier to vacuum and wash your floors at the same time; no sweeping or vacuuming before mopping is required; clean, scrub and dry your floors with one simple, versatile cleaning tool [Please note that this is a floor washer, so hold the spray button to achieve the best results]
MULTI-SURFACE CONVENIENCEThe best cleaning solution for sealed indoor surfaces such as hardwoods, laminates, linoleum, tile, vinyl, marble, and stone; a single tool for all hard floor cleaning uses
ALWAYS MOP WITH CLEAN WATERClean and dirty water are kept separate for optimal cleaning; ideal for sticky spills, messy pet hair, scrubbing, dusting, or everyday mopping and cleaning.
CORD-FREE CONVENIENCEIt runs up to 22 minutes on a single charge; the flexible, rotating scrubber brush maneuvers easily behind furniture and into tight spaces
SELF-CLEANINGBy pressing a button, the iFloor automatically cleans its roller with fresh water and detergent; parts can be detached and individually cleaned, and the storage tray keeps everything neat and organized.
7. Tineco Smart Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaners, Floor Cleaner Mop
- Package Dimensions 25.75 x 12.75 x 11.25 inches
- Weight 17.86 pounds
- Special Feature Lightweight, Wheels
- Surface Recommendation Hard Floor
- Brand Tineco
- Is Cordless? Yes
“I don’t know what I would do without this! There are six dogs, and I have hardwood floors. I can now accomplish what used to take me a half-day or longer in 30 minutes. Occasionally, I get it out and clean my floors just because it’s now fun instead of a chore. My hardwood floors have never been so easy to keep clean, and they look awesome! Vacuuming and mopping at the same time simplify cleaning time. The first time I saw it on Tik Tok, I didn’t believe it, but I had to give it a try. It was the best decision I ever made! This is my favorite cleaning tool of all time. Autonomous. I barely have to move it. The device cleans like a charm and then automatically cleans itself when you put it back on the charger. We recommend it!”
More About Tineco Smart Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaners, Floor Cleaner Mop
- There is no problem tacking a small dry mess (think cereal or crumbs, not large objects).
- Wet cleaning is also possible with the floor washer.
- A blue iLoop ring surrounds the LED screen when the floor is clean.
- For cleaning edges and corners, it is very useful. It also does not leave streaks.
- The weight of this device is less than 9lbs.
- Brushes with easy steering and self-propelled wheels. Easy to use.
- Despite not using the handheld often, it is convenient and useful.
SMART FLOOR WASHER & HANDVAC IN ONE:The Floor Washer easily cleans wet or dry messes as well as tough and sticky messes on hard floors. Handvac quickly removes dry messes from multiple surfaces in your home with its onboard vacuum. It tells you when the floor is clean by changing from red to blue around the proprietary iLoop ring.
ENHANCED EDGE & CORNER CLEANING:The floor washer’s unique brush head provides optimized, streak-free cleaning along baseboards and into corners that are hard to reach. You get streak-free and completely dry floors in minutes.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND ULTRA-QUIET DESIGN:The FLOOR ONE S5 COMBO weighs less than 9 lbs, making it easy to move across floors. A Brushless motor, noise-optimized air channel design, smart power adjustment, and a soft brush roll create a low-noise cleaning experience. Furthermore, it comes with swivel steering, self-propelled wheels, and an easy-to-grip handle for easy maneuverability and comfort.
EASY MAINTENANCEFor fast, mess-free maintenance, the hands-free, self-cleaning function automatically flushes the inner tubing and brush roller. In homes with pets, the pet hair strainer within the dirty water tank makes pet hair removal quick and easy. Therefore, the next time the machine is used, it is always clean.
CONVERTS TO A HANDVAC IN A BREEZE:The innovative floor washer can be easily converted into a handheld vacuum with attachments to reach corners, stairs, crevices, car interiors, and more. Hand vac accessories include a dustbin, a storage tray, a crevice tool, and a 2-in-1 dusting brush.
Is there a vacuum and steam mop combo?
In an option that doesn’t require cleaning solutions, the Bissell Symphony vacuum mop combo sanitizes floors using steam and water, eliminating 99.9% of germs and bacteria on bare floors.
Can vacuum replace mopping?
The vacuum is used to remove debris, dirt, and crumbs. Nonetheless, it cannot remove stickiness, greasiness, or mud from the floor. Mopping would be necessary to remove all the tacky or greasy substances. Mopping can also pick up dirt from the floor.
Are vacuum mop combos worth it?
A vac-mop combo works better than a wet Swiffer or robot mop (or another pad-style cleaner). Combination mops are not quite as good as traditional wet mops (when used properly); for example, they don’t clean grout lines as well as traditional mops.